Monday 3 February 2014

Day One 4th February 2014 The Day I Became A Fiction Writer

Well it is now 05.16 and I have been awake since 04.00, full of enthusiasm for this new adventure. Well really its not that new, I have been putting off getting started for the past year. I wont go into details about my procrastinating habit, suffice to say I have one, and so do you no doubt.
Forgetting the past and focusing on the future is what its all about now.
Right, what do I write? Ermmmm…..
I began my usual messing about as soon as I woke this morning. The first thing I did when I roused was turn on my smartphone and check facebook. The Kindling group is my first port of call everyday, I can justify that.
Then its my news feed, just to check if I have missed anything. Then onto my weather app, just to see what the so called experts think, even though its more accurate to just to look out of the window.
Now what?
“If I get up now I will be tired by 10am. Right, go back to sleep for an hour then.”
“Then I might not get up at all and it will be annoyance with myself all day.”
“Right, get up then. Deal with it. If you want to change your life, start now.”
So here I am on the laptop, tea to my left, notepad to my right, stuck in the middle with you.
I have another Scrivener project open. Its my first words but its empty.
Think I will stare at it until something appears. Wish me luck.
Thanks for reading and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment