Tuesday 4 February 2014

5th February 6am

Day two. Yesterday was difficult. The urge to go onto the internet and look at things was almost overwhelming. I now realise what its like to just stare at a blank screen and fight the mental demons. Hard work. This is what I did yesterday. Opened 2 scrivener project, Blogposts and First Words. Added 4 folders to First Words, Words, Brainstorming, Plots and Titles. I haven’t the foggiest clue about whether what I am doing is right. Should I research more? I think maybe I have done enough of that already. I need a plot. What genre am I going to write in? Will I be any good? What time is it? Do I need to go and exercise now? Am I wasting my time? Should I have another drink? Will anyone read this? If I could stay here, BIC all day and fight the procrastination and not have to go to work to earn the mortgage money I would be happier, wouldn’t I? Just write is the simple advice. Thats what I’ll do.
Up at 6am today as no exercise until later. Starting to research which genre I will be targeting. I am finding this to be more complicated than I thought or am I making it so?
Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment